1. Administrator of personal data.
We, or ERT Group Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. with its registered office in Krakow at ul. Rusiecka 15A, 31-987 Kraków, are the Administrator of your personal data and the operator of the website at the address: www.ertgroup.pl (hereinafter referred to as "Website")
You can contact with us regarding the protection of your personal data and the implementation of your rights by sending a message to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org; by phone: +48 575 776 593; or in writing to the address of our registered office referred to in point 1.
3. Objectives and basics of the processing.
4. Recipients of data
We may share your personal data with the following categories of entities:
• our subcontractors, that is entities whose services we use in their processing, such as accounting offices, law firms, IT companies, IT service providers, banks, courier companies;
• public authorities, including courts, law enforcement authorities, regulatory authorities, in order to fulfill the obligations imposed on us by law;
• our trusted business partners whose offer complements our offer - the list will be available at: www.ertgroup.pl
4. Transmission of data to third countries or international organizations.
We do not transfer your data outside of the territory of Poland / EU / European Economic Area.
5. Data retention period.
• We store your data obtained in order to conclude a contract for the period of negotiating the contract and until the end of the calendar year following the year in which you last contacted us regarding its conclusion;
• Your data obtained in connection with the conclusion of the contract is processed until the end of the period of limitation of any potential claims under the contract.
• Your basic contact details are stored for marketing purposes until you object to their processing and for this purpose, you will withdraw your consent if we processed them on the basis of the so-called marketing consent, or we will determine that they have become outdated.
6. Your rights:
1. the right to access your data and receive a copy of it
2. the right to rectify (amend) your data:
If you notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete.
3. the right to delete data:
If you feel there is no reason to process your data, you can request that we remove it.
4. limitations of data processing:
If you notice that your data is incorrect - you may request restricting the processing of your data for a period allowing us to check the correctness of this data; Your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want to be removed; We will no longer need your data, but may need you to defend or enforce claims; or you object to the processing of the data - pending determination of whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds for objection;
5. the right to object to the processing of data:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
• processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest, and the opposition is justified by the particular situation in which you have found yourself,
• Your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes.
6. the right to transfer data:
You have the right to obtain from us in a commonly used machine-readable format personal data that you provided to us on the basis of a contract or your consent. You can also ask us to send this data directly to another entity.
7. the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority:
If you feel that we are processing your data unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or another competent supervisory authority
8. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data:
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, which we process based on your consent. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which has been made on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal.
In order to exercise your rights, please send a request to the e-mail address: email@example.com, call +48 575 776 593, or write to the address of our office indicated in point 1.
Remember, before realizing your rights, we are obliged to identify you by authentication.
7. Information about the requirement / voluntary data submission
We require you to provide the following personal data in order to be able to conclude and execute the contract with you and thus provide you with services available on the Website: e-mail address, first and last name, company name, contact telephone number, delivery address (street, building number, apartment number, zip code, city, country), tax identification number and IP address. If you decide to use the Newsletter service only, we will require you to enter only your e-mail address.
Providing data by you is voluntary and is a condition for the conclusion of a contract for the provision of electronic services and sales contracts.
If for some reason you do not provide us with your personal details, we may refuse to conclude an agreement with you, which means you will not be able to use the services of the Website.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary eg for accounting or tax pourpouses.
On the Website, we use technology known as "cookies". Cookies are small text files sent by a web server and stored by the browser computer software. When the browser reconnects with the site, the Website recognizes the type of device the User connects to. Parameters allow to read information contained in them only to the server that created them. In this way, cookies facilitate the use of previously visited websites.
The data collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the Website via the contact form.
We process the above data contained in Cookies when you use the Website for the following purposes:
• identifying you as a logged in user of the Website;
• remembering selected Products added to the basket in order to place an order;
• memorizing data from forms filled in by you, surveys or login details to the Online Store;
• customizing the content of the Website to your individual preferences (eg. regarding colors, font size, page layout) and optimizing the use of Website pages;
• keeping anonymous statistics showing how to use the Website.
You can disable or limit the option of collecting cookies at any time by changing the settings in your web browser, depending on the browser used:
8. Information on automated data processing / profiling
In the process of executing the contract for the provision of services provided by electronic means, we make decisions in an automated manner on the basis of data about you that we have provided in the form filled out by you, information about the products selected by you and the history of your transactions. Based on this information, your personal profile is determined, relevant to the possibility of offering you our products, the amount of rebates and promotional campaigns that you may be interested in. These decisions are made automatically on the basis of statistical analyzes carried out. Decisions taken in this way affect the selection of products offered on the Website to what you think you may need.
Profiling means the processing of personal data involving the use of your personal data to assess some of your characteristics, in particular to analyze or forecast aspects of your work effects, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, credibility, behavior, location or movement. We profile you for marketing purposes for the purpose of choosing the right product offer for you and the discounts and promotional campaigns offer.
Decision-making in an automated way for the purpose of providing the Newsletter service is based on your consent.
If you do not agree with our assessment of the situation thus carried out, you can file a complaint with the following communication channels indicated above for the implementation of your rights.
The complaint will be considered by a person with appropriate competences and authorization to make decisions.
1 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU L 119, p. 1).